Many online casinos reward loyal players or big spenders through a VIP Loyalty Program which grants exclusive benefits for hitting certain milestones of wagering and/or depositing. Some special benefits that often come standard across various VIP programs include bonuses tailored to individuals, exclusive prizes (vacations, gadgets, etc), faster processing of financial transactions, bonus items purchasable through a special Loyalty Store and even elite Customer Service. Often, the ‘High Roller’ type player gets the best perks because spending is directly linked to gaining levels in a Loyalty Program. When choosing a place to deposit and play, it is advantageous to look into whether or not the online casino has a Loyalty Program and what the terms & conditions are. In a highly competitive market, players have their pick of excellent options offered by credible, online casinos.
How Online Casino VIP Programs Work
Some online casinos very clearly illustrate the steps that need to be taken to move up the ladder and gain the best benefits. Others, are bit more ambiguous and require access by exclusive invitation only. Most fall into the first category allowing players to shop around for the best Loyalty Program. Often, there is some form of points system in place that tracks wagers, deposits and frequency of play.
Advantages to VIP Status
Once the requirements have been met, certain special perks become available. Promotions tailored to the individual may be offered exclusively to VIP players including birthday, anniversary and holiday bonuses. Faster deposits and withdrawals are another common perk leaving standard wait times, offered to regular players, in the dust. Another advantage often included is higher limits on deposits allowing High Rollers spend without as much restriction. Top prizes such as exclusive vacations and random prizes such as tablets, mobile phones and headsets are often awarded. Not to mention, many programs provide an elite staff of customer service whose sole purpose is to serve VIP players.
High Rollers & Instant VIP Status
Players that make large deposits (£5k – £15k) and large wagers (maximum option) are a ‘shoo in’ for most VIP programs. Of course, it is still possible to move up through the ranks at a slower pace at most online casinos. The advantage of a points system (if offered) is that it tracks players’ progress over time allowing for eventual access to better benefits.
Credible, Online Casinos That Offer Loyalty Programs
- LeoVegas: ‘The Lion’ grants access to VIP level 1 upon registration and caps out at level 60. This VIP Program operates on a points system. Points are earned by wagering on casino games. Currently, this program is a bit on the ambiguous side as players cannot track progress. Random prizes are awarded via email.
- Mr Green: Newly implemented, this online casino offers a program by way of a VIP Lounge. Players must request to be included by email.
- Karamba: This casino tracks progress through the VIP Program by using a stars system. Newly registered players start with 1 star and can earn as many as 7 stars (Prestige level).
- Vera&John: Coins are the currency of this Loyalty Program. Earn coins for being a loyal player and spend them at the Loyalty Store.
- Royal Panda: A points based Loyalty Program is available. Rise in the ranks by wagering on favorite games. Levels range from Bronze – Diamond. Active players will never lose points. Royal Panda has a special Loyalty Store where players can buy bonuses and prizes.
- SlotsMillion: Admission to the VIP Program is granted with registration. Points are awarded for wagering on casino games. The more points earned, the better the benefits.
- 32Red: This casino has both a Loyalty Program and exclusive VIP Club. Wagering at the casino allows players to rise in the ranks from Bronze – Club Rouge. Red Rubies can be cashed in for chips or rewards. Club Rouge represents the highest tier of the rewards system. It is exclusively intended for High Rollers and the most loyal players at 32Red. Access to the club is by invite only.
- BGO Casino: This VIP Program runs on star power. Players can earn stars for wagering on casino games. The levels range from 0 – 5000 stars (Penthouse level). This casino also offers a Loyalty Store. Different bonuses become available for purchase as stars are earned.